does anyone know why mcdonald's is only putting one slice of cheese on big mack 's now??

i'v been eating big macks for years, and the last 2 times i went to mcdonalds they only put one slice of cheese on my big mack....all the stores are doing it this way now ....but why, that really got me upset.

Favorite Answer

inflation, and high costs of cheese

Our big macs still have 2 pieces of cheese. Maybe they just have a new sandwich maker, and he is confused.

Question the store manager. But it should be 2 pc of cheese.

Maybe Its because gas prices + inflation and our weak economy we are heading towards a recesion maybe you shouldn't be worried about the 1 slice of cheese rather than something inportant like our energy crisis fatass!

I don't know, but it has bugged me for YEARS that they put like a half a slice on the fish sandwich!! I'll have to try a Big Mac and check it out.

The dairy prices are rising is this the way to give you the same product at the same price.

just ask 4 xtra cheese

I saw it on the news, it's to save them $ !

they are tryin to save money probably?