what headset should i get?

i need 2 get a headset 4 a ps3 and dont know which one 2 get so if u would plz tell me which you think i should get....and money is no problem

Favorite Answer

If you can wait I would get the headset that comes with Socom: Confrontation. It's the official Playstation headset so it should be a pretty good quality.

The game and the headset will come bundled together for $60.

Otherwise, I agree that Jabra is a good brand, I use the BT125 (which is the model that came with Warhawk) and it functions pretty well. There are higher quality sets out there if you feel like spending the extra cash. I believe the Jabra BT125 costs about $25-$30 depending on where you get it.

Jabra makes a good bluetooth headset. I have one. I am away from it right now so I don't know exactly what the name is. But yea I would just look at some of their models or you can just go to bestbuy and look at what they got.

Source(s): Got my Jabra headset from BestBuy.

Trust me get THIS headset, it is designed for the ps3. The microphone clarity is unparallel, and you can hear perfectly. I have one and will never go back. Read the reviews at play.com