How would a blind person find you beautiful?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My sparkling personality and the fact that I've got huge cans.

• 1 decade ago

a person can be beautiful from the inside. If you treat taht person (a blind person) nice and you say a lot of intelligent comments and trust him or her and make him or her happy and are able to trust you too, then they find you beautiful.

• Lilia
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It's in the heart not the eyes.....a blind person can feel the beauty and touch it.

• Lane
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I have several blind friends and I have dated several blind males and they focus on your personality, your mind, and your voice and your perfume! It is very sexy to date a blind person.

Source(s): I have dated several blind males and they are very sexy!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Blind people may not be able to see with their eyes but they can see with their heart! Which is more important!

• 1 decade ago

I'm pretty sure it's mostly blind people who find me beautiful...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

By not being able to see, is sn advantage over those who see, because appearence on the outside and appearence on the inside are two different things, appearence of your inside is what truly matters, and if it were a fair world, all would see and hear, and everyones outsides would be reflection of what is inside.

• Lisa
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

They might well see the beauty on the inside.

• 1 decade ago

Because there other sense get better. And by the way looks don't matter it's how you treat people as a person.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

By my personality.

• Lv 6
    1 decade ago

personality

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.