How would a blind person find you beautiful?

Favorite Answer

My sparkling personality and the fact that I've got huge cans.

a person can be beautiful from the inside. If you treat taht person (a blind person) nice and you say a lot of intelligent comments and trust him or her and make him or her happy and are able to trust you too, then they find you beautiful.

• Lilia

It's in the heart not the eyes.....a blind person can feel the beauty and touch it.

• Lane

I have several blind friends and I have dated several blind males and they focus on your personality, your mind, and your voice and your perfume! It is very sexy to date a blind person.

Source(s): I have dated several blind males and they are very sexy!
  • Blind people may not be able to see with their eyes but they can see with their heart! Which is more important!

I'm pretty sure it's mostly blind people who find me beautiful...

By not being able to see, is sn advantage over those who see, because appearence on the outside and appearence on the inside are two different things, appearence of your inside is what truly matters, and if it were a fair world, all would see and hear, and everyones outsides would be reflection of what is inside.

• Lisa

They might well see the beauty on the inside.

Because there other sense get better. And by the way looks don't matter it's how you treat people as a person.

By my personality.

• Lv 6

personality