How would the weather be in this years Christmas?

I have notice that this summer has been really hot in California so my thought is that if its been really hot this summer i imagen that this winter would be really cold i wanna know your guys point of view... i really love the cold but not to cold... i usually end up going to Mexico for Christmas but last Christmas it wasn't to cold.. so i want to know would this Christmas be cold or would it be extra cold because of the global warming thank you =]

Favorite Answer

Actually there is no correlation between the temperatures of summer and the temperatures of winter. There have been cold summers followed by relatively warm winters, and vice-versa. California typically does not have really cold winters (depending on how one defines "cold"), except up in the mountains. The latest outlooks do somewhat favor a warmer than average winter season over the southwestern U.S.

Source(s): I'm a meteorologist.

in california it would probably cool with a breeze, and snowy just a little i live in crappy Fort Erie so i wouldn't know that much!

Source(s): My Brain