Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Is this design/sketch ANY good at all?

I just drew this up very quickly, in around 15 minutes, but...is it any good?

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s106/NSidney_al...

It's a design...the focus should be on the clothing...

Favorite Answer

It could use some work.

I'm not trying to be rude at all. Keep designing and sketching. You will get even better. It's not completely terrible or "gross" as some people have said. And obviously like you said it's a quick sketch.

But yeah, drawing takes a lot of practice to get better. :)

Source(s): I'm an artist, and I used to sketch out clothing designs.

honestly it's awful in every way possible. you should be able to do better than that, within 3 minutes flat. you need a good foundation (model) before you can expect us to like the clothing. unfortunately, proportions are wrong, joints are weird, and her limbs are apparently made of rubber, therefore the dress will never be flattering. and when you obviously can't draw properly we have no idea what's intentional in the design and what isn't.

good luck tho.

love, ellen degenitals.

It is very good. Basic enough to wear casually but elegant enough to wear as evening attire. The material will make the difference (cotton or rayon, vs. silk or chiffon). Not an expert, but as an older woman, I know what I like. IMHO

Use something your coronary heart desires - if pastels are your factor, use them. colored pencils make each thing look neater, so in case you like an incredible clean look, use that. so some distance as i understand there are actually not any rules or bounderies as to what you need to use. I knew a guy or woman who used a ballpoint pen to comedian strip his suggestions --- i think of it became all he had on him on the time, even with the incontrovertible fact that.

• Yes!

Very sexy for a night on the town,

or just a romantic date!

Source(s): Myself!

the design looks good.

but you need to work on body shape.

when you have that you can understand and fit clothes to the body..

=]

Where's the head? Looks kind of creepy

Looks good to me

i like the bottom work on the top

I think it is!

just add color or a pattern!

Good Luck

& God Bless