(A)
(A) asked in Social ScienceSociology · 1 decade ago

Will all people put aside their differences for once and respect the athletes and China ?

Every one works so hard to make this Olympics structurally and physically.Can we have total calm for the rest of the Olympics?

Hi Mr.Crub,I want you to have a happy day and enjoy the Olympics on TV.To forgive brings joy ,a smile and a brighter future.Good luck to you.

Hi Mr.Krub,I want you to have a happy day and enjoy the Olympics on TV.To forgive brings joy ,a smile and a brighter future.Good luck to you.

Favorite Answer

i hope so, cant we for once just have a WORLD TIME OUT.

• Alexis

I felt saddened that an American coach was stabbed to death and his wife was seriously injured. She is in the hospital. Apparently it was a random act by a deranged Chinese man. The couple weren't wearing any clothing signifying that they were Americans. Aside from that the Olympics is all about putting aside politics and focussing on the world's best athletes and celebrating that competition and comeraderie. If president George W. Bush and Laura Bush and the Bush's senior can put aside their political differences with China and sit and wave the American flag along with others, why can't the rest of the world do the same?

Why would it take the Olympics or China for that matter to reach unity? Hasn't happened yet. I think it is as good as it can get. Keep positive :)

Yes, I think so take your mind off touchy issues.

It will be a good show, but it is interesting that because of the news they have exposed the other half they don't want the world to know.

Why should we? I live in Thailand and dont buy anything that is made in China. Do you have any idea how hard that is to do every single day? Its called sacrifice and if these athletes had any morals and inner strength, they would do the same.

Respecting the athletes is a great idea. as for china: live there first then decide if it should get respect.