Why am I so nervous?

9yrs ago i worked next door to this guy i had a huge crush on,he liked me too,we hungout a couple times but i think i tried too hard and scared him off.so almost 10yrs later i find him on myspace and send him a mesage saying hey,he responded with wow and asked how ive been,we messaged a couple times and he just sent a message asking to get together,which im totally up for! But im just so nervous,is that normal??

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What you need to be nervous about, is whether he is still single and available for you to pick up where you left off. Another thing 10 years is a long time, so prepare yourself for what you will see. People change quite a bit in that amount time, not only physically but mentally too. I wouldnt have my hopes up too high, that way you are not disappointed. Call it what it is..two friends getting together after a long long time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's quite normal because you haven't see him in 10 years. So, I hope that you have a great time with this guy.

• 1 decade ago

Of course its normal! But chill out don't let him see that! Lol hey you never know he could be the one!

• 1 decade ago

Nervous is normal--Set a neutral safe place to meet and go for it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.