Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

What's a disabled Veteran?

A guy claims he is one on this site i go on. He said it on his profile. He sounded smart when I read his profile, but when he posts on the forums he seems a little, well weird. He has a habit of repeating himself and posting the same thing every week sometimes. He'll post one thing in a forum, and then post the same exact thing in a different forum. He just seems a little weird.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The technical definition of a disabled Veteran is an eligible veteran who is entitled to compensation under the laws administered by the Veterans Administration, or a person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.

In other words the guy was probably injured in the military and can no longer serve. He might have a brain injury or something that makes him not quite right. Hope I could help!

• 1 decade ago

Means a person who was separated under honorable conditions from active duty in the Armed Forces performed at any time and who has established the present existence of a service-connected disability or is receiving compensation, disability retirement benefits, or pension because of a public statute administered by the Department of Veterans Affairs or a military department.

Source(s): Google
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A Veteran that is no longer abled!

• 1 decade ago

well a veteran is someone who already went to a war so....he probably already went and disabled is someone who...is not excacly normal or in good condition so...yeah...maybe thats his disability....he forgets stuff or...is weird

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.