Warhammer Online Pre-Ordered Collector's Edition (Best Buy)

I ordered the Collector's Edition of WAR through Best Buy back in May, however, I have yet to recieve my Open Beta access code.

And I figure if they didn't have any left, they would have told me so.

Has anyone else ordering through Best Buy experienced this problem, or know what's going on.

Favorite Answer

There's been problems with this and here's a link that addresses the issue slightly:

http://herald.warhammeronline.com/warherald/NewsAr...

Unfortunately I wasn't able to find the CE on the BestBuy site =/

The only other thing I could think of is if the email was marked as junk mail and has been deleted a while ago....

Maybe one of the emails confirming the order gave some way of contacting the right person.

Good luck!

P.S. Whispers say the open beta might start on Aug. 15, you still have time!

To pre-order WotLK you need to pass on your community Gamestop or EBgames and tell them you may pick to pre-order the game. they have been accepting pre-orders for 3 monthes now and that i have already pre-ordered mine.