This kind of sounds weird but how can I get my girlfriend to stop glomping me? It happens every day... Help?

She waits for the right moment then she strikes and boom, I'm on the ground.... With her on top of me hugging me...

It starts to get annoying after three years of being glomped every day of your life...

She showers me with kisses as well... I do like it but I never know when she might pop outta' nowhere and glomp me to the ground. (Lol another detail?)

And even if I told her to stop,I doubt she would listen... She's pretty enamored with me...

kaz4emitchell11, I already tried that, she enjoys it way more than me... :/

Favorite Answer

Haha awhes. Reminds me of my boyfriend. Only it isn't glomping. Just kissing.. -_o

I'd say DODGE! But she might end up falling instead. Not that I'm saying she's a klutz or anything.

Um.. what I do is smoothly move away from my boyfriend. Or you could just be honest and tell her it's kinda getting annoying. What about holding hands? That should satisfy her 'glomping' craves.

Hope that helps. =].

PS: Wow three years? I only had to tolerate 3 months of my boyfriend so far..

I wouldn't mind that. She is just showing her affection towards you.

do it back to her and mimick what she does but dont do it so hard that she gets hurt but enough to show her what you feel and then show her how to tone it down and see what is going from there

WTF you made up that word

lets hope she squashes you soon