Can i feed a young ferret "Marshall Premium Ferret Diet Senior Formula" ?

i have a young ferret that is less than 1 year old and i recently bought a large bag of marshall ferret food for my ferret but it is the senior formula. would it be bad to feed my ferret that and finish the bag ? since i've already opened it and can't return it.

Favorite Answer

I guess it would be okay, but honestly Marshalls isn't a good food at all, no matter what you're feeding. These are the best foods for ferrets:

Innova EVO

Natural Gold

Wysong Archetype I

8 in 1 Ultimate (all the others stink, Supreme, Ultra, etc)

Totally Ferret

ZuPreem

Out of those the best kibble is EVO. Natural Gold and Wysong, are probably the best other choices. :)

It should be fine for now, but go back to the pet store some time this week and get him regular. Its still ferret food, but it may have an overdose of vitamins. It could maybe give him a little diarreah, but its fine!

No there's not enough protein and etc. The Senior formula is for the older less active.

Source(s): ferret owner

thats fine, but a young growing ferret needs fatty foods to develop right