Can anyone tell me where I can buy those little bendable plastic cups to make Jello shots?

Do they have them at Walmart or something? If so...can you tell me what section they would be in? Thanks!

4 Answers

  • Behave
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I know for a fact they have some at Cash N Carry, Sam's Club, Costco, any place that sell commerical items.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    go to wendys or a fast food place that has those little condiment cups and order a burger for a dollar then go steal a big stack of ketchup cups they are better then plastic ones - easy to squeeze out

  • 1 decade ago

    I've seen them in Costco (Sam's Club) and Smart & Final. Probably any sort of bulk/warehouse store would probably carry them.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    The dollar store!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.