what to 2 eat to lose weight ?

do anyone know any good recipes that i can use I'm trying to lose some weight

Favorite Answer

When losing weight, the simpler, the better. For dinner, try to eat a meat that's been broiled or grilled. Recipes can be very good marinades (I don't know what you like, but I have mint growing in my yard, and found a great marinade recipe made of lime juice, orange juice, fresh mint, brown sugar, and soy sauce...I followed it once, and since then, I just throw it together ...rarely measuring anything, especially for marinade, when it doesn't really matter...just as long as you stick to the correct proportions), or just yummy herbs and spices on the meat. Herbs and spices are low in calories; avoid heavy sauces. I have virutally stopped eating casseroles, since most of them have high calorie ingredients in them. On the side, have a rice dish or potatoes; again, avoid recipes with high calorie ingredients like oil, butter, cheeses..find things with lots of veggies. Have a salad or dessert, sticking to vinaigrette dressing or another dressing with 25-30 calories per Tablespoon. Read labels!!

I usually have a salad for lunch. Put any veggies you like on it. I personally like to have romaine lettuce and spinach, grilled chicken, tomato, peppers, green onion, etc, with salsa for dressing. I crumble some baked chips on it (that's my grain for that meal...I have one grain at every meal), and top it with a bit of fat free sour cream. It's yummy. I don't know what you like, but at each meal, have a protein (3 oz), a carb, lots of veggies, and perhaps one fruit. Or, save the fruit as a snack. Drink lots of water, green tea, etc. Avoid drinking calories.

Breakfast, have a whole grain, high fiber cereal (measure)...(some people love oatmeal...I wish I did, but I don't. I do like Oat Flakes, but there seems to be an evil conspiracy among cereal makers to not provide that particular substance to the public...just try to find an Oat Flake (without sugar...I hate Honey Bunches of Oats...blech). All Bran had a great one, but discontinued it...but I digress), a fruit, a nonfat dairy such as yogurt, or a cup of skim milk. I usually don't put much milk on my cereal so I can have (almost) a cup of yogurt.

For recipes, use google...I regularly find things I like through that source.

Source(s): I lost 90 pounds in 2006

Actually slim fast is a good way to lose weight cause just eatting a single bar will make you poop and the drinks are suppose to make you feel full so are the bars....other than that the healthy way will be eatting fruits and veggies..also no junk food...good luck! I would recommened you not losing weight if you are over 145

Well the best way to lose weight is to start exercising and stop eating a lot of junk food. You should eat more healthier foods.

I've lost 3 lbs a week by eating less than 50g of carbs a day. You can also count calories.It's a hard thing to do, but the low carb diet has been the best. I eat things like eggs, salads, lean meats, cheese, small portions of nuts, protien shakes EAS are the best and cheapest.

lean meats grilled, baked or broiled. fresh fruit. raw or steamed vegetables. whole grains. fat free dairy. no fried foods, no sugar, stay away from soda. drink water. also exercise at least 30 minutes every day.

salads, lean meats (grilled, not fryed), lots of fruits and vegetables instead of sugary snacks.

also, eat often but less portions.

lift weights