please help me with this dream i had.. Please

i dreamed that i went into the bathroom to change and i was on my monthly visit. i was sitting down on the toliet seat and look down on my sanitary napkin was a very light tape worm. Then i saw regular worms and then snakes..lots of them just coming from inside of me. omg it was scary and i was screaming and then one snake that was orange and black was slithering away and then i woke up. please give your advice or meaning its apriciated. thank you.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wow! Your mind made a connection between Aunt Flo's visit and snakes. This connection goes clear back to the beginning-- Adam and Eve.

Remember the story of how Eve was tempted in the Garden of Eden? It was a snake that tempted her. The punishment for disobeying God was that she would have difficulty in childbearing.

Interesting stuff, your dream is.

You'll find more about this in Genesis-- like in the beginning of Genesis is where you'll find it.

If you do look it up, you'll find there's a curse in there that lands on snakes too.

If this continues to bother you, pray for safety while you sleep before bedtime.

Blessings!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.