Can girls tell me what they like in guys

just tell me what you like plz no haters

Favorite Answer

I think as long as a guy has a nice personality, and genuinely cares for me, he cant go wrong. I love a guy to tell me how he feels about me, and like, has good conversations with me about nothing in particular :)

I also like them shy, I dont know why, but cocky, loud mouth guys just do nothing for me.

Physical (just what I'm attracted to it don't have to be)- Taller than I am, stocky/muscular build, hair thats not really long, blue or green eyes are a plus

Personality- Active(like athletic), Good sense of humor, Outgoing, Flirtatous, Sincere

And I love guys that aren't afraid to show affection around their friends and wrap their arms around you and hold you tight, it feels like nothing can get you its amazing

omg indie or emo boys yummy, dark hair, skinny jeans, makeup maybe if its hot, tatoos, spacers yum yum yum

i like them strong and funny. someone who take care of me and like me for who i am

When they make me laugh