Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

are you satisfied with the brett favre trade?

i am now we get to see the greats tom brady vs brett favre rivers vs favre palmer vs favre its gonna be fun to watch

Favorite Answer

Whaddya talkin' about. We have seen the greats. Kitna vs. Favre. Harrington vs. Farve. Mitchell vs. Favre. Batch vs. Favre.

• Jordan

Yes! I'm a Colts fan. That makes me a Patriots hater by default. I'm not saying the Jets are going to start beating the Patriots, but they will certainly present more of a challenge in the division. Last year every time the Patriots played the Jets, it was practically a preseason game where they could refuel. This year they might have to work a little harder. Which is good for me.

• Joel

In a way, yes - the whole thing is over. In another, no - ESPN will still cover Favre a ton and there will be a crapload of questions like this (and there have been already).

It is the best solution to a bad situation. He should have stayed retired once he did that, but coming back to the Packers would have been a big problem. This way he gets to show if he still has it and the Packers can move on.

YES! I can't think of a better team for him to be with than Green Bay as far as my opinions go.

Not Really In Fact its only going to make Matters worse.

i am soooo happy i live is green bay wi. and im just glad that they finally got it over with they made such a BIG deal about him and its stupid

I thought he retired.

Source(s): ESPN

I hadn't heard about it, are you serious?

Source(s): Impossibility