Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: How can we miss you??

If you won't go away??

Have you ever said you were leaving then didn't? Was there a reason for your "change of heart" or was it an empty threat??

Favorite Answer

maybe its a cry for attention..

maybe they just want people to say "nooooooo stay we need you bla bla" so they can feel good about themselves.

I personally wouldnt know because if i say im leavin' best believe im leavin'! Dont try and stop me unless you want my foot up your a$$ lol.

Source(s): just my opinion.

When I go away, I don't want to be missed, 'cept like ships in the night, silently departing, and when the morning mist clears, you never know what you've missed or what happened.

But I guess life goes on, as do text that lingers, especially on here. I think the internet gives rise to a new meaning of eternity.

:D

• Laro

what a interesting, simple, but exciting question

I used to use quote from the police song wrapped around your finger lyrics....................

But I know what you're up to just the same.

I will listen hard to your tuition,

And you will see it come to it's fruition.

Devil and the deep blue sea behind me

Vanish in the air you'll never find me.

and I left

lol...i used to do this when i was a kid...i'd stomp my foot and want people to pay attention to me...

but i grew up...