4 Answers

Relevance
  • Jane
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

how should we know???

especially with the amount of information you gave us... or lack there of

you gave us no info about your previous periods, if you've never had one, if you have discharge and for how long, how old you are, if you have pubic hair, have your breasts started to develop

you gave us nothing to work with

you seriously think you're going to get good answers?

• 1 decade ago

If is different for every girl. Sometimes it is based on when your mom or sister got it. Before you get it you should be having brownish discharge for maybe a month. Of course you will have PMS (cramps, bloating, back pain, etc.) You should be able to tell when it comes. Just dont worry about it. Part of becoming a woman! lol

• 1 decade ago

Once you start getting boobs, pubic hair, leg/arm hair, growing taller and getting hips. You will also experience discharge as well before starting your period.

• 1 decade ago

After your boobs start to develop, after you get pubic hair (you know, "down there") and when u get discharge. its this whiteish gooey stuff that you dfind in your underwear. its very normal. ive started getting it, and i have pubic hair, and ive started growing breasts,so im probably about to start my period.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.