When was your first kiss?

i havent gotten my 1st kiss yet (even tho im 16. and no im not ugly lolol)

When was your guys first kiss? how old was you? was it good?

Favorite Answer

i havent had mine yet either and i am also 16. and i also wouldnt consider myself ugly. haha im glad im not the only one :)

• I don't think you should worry about kissing! you have your whole life ahead of u!!! but I was thirteen when i got my first kiss. a first kiss is a first kiss... I mean it's never great. but if your the type to want a "real" relationship with love and all that, then i don't think it matters if you have had your first kiss yet just wait for the right guy, or if ur just looking for sum play find a desperate guy ur age and EXPERIMENT with him. lol

i got my frist kiss when i was 14 and the guy that i was dating kissed like a fish he opened his whole mouth and put it over my closed one it was terrible BLEG but im sure yours will be better my current boyfriend is a WONDERFUL kisser and all the fish mems are gone now

when i was 6 (in first grade) but we didn't know what we were doing

my first real kiss was when I was 8 (in third grade) while playing "spin the pencil (no bottle handy)"..lol...I see the guy sometimes and I can't help but laugh to myself at the faces we made after wards...lol

umm..i was like 8...but it was a dare thingy...although we were good friends and i always liekd her and im sure she liked me...but that was nothing, have done any since rly other then dares (another time when i was 10) and a few kisses in kindergarten?rofl im 15 now :/

5 years old. Katie Robinson. We soon after got married. Then she divorced me because I was friends with Ryan McClarty.

13.

It was horrible and with a person I didnt fancy in the slightest.

:S

I wish I saved it... I only done it becuase at that age, everyone else I knew had already had theirs!

How pathetic is that!?

my first kiss was on a blind dfate when i was 12 it was duron harison we didnt work out as a couple but we are still very good friends six years later

I am 19 and my first kiss was 5/8/08...it was alright...I felt like she didn't know how to kiss. lol

dont worry! i was 15 and he was quite a good kisser and kind of understood that he was my first real kiss. see it as that you are saving yourself for the ultimate first kiss!