Anonymous

Working at Target? Team leader part-time? I am still in school and am thinking of applying for that postition

I was wondering if they even hire part-time management. Any gen advice/warnings about working at target. Is it hard to get a management position?

Favorite Answer

Depends how old you are, how many years you have left at skewl, I dont know who target are, they sound like they are in US. also if they are a major retailer then i think they would not take on part timers especially for management unless you have any experience. But worst they can say is no, and it shows you are interested if you do. So i say apply for it =D. Also if that doesnt work out try applying for a customer assistant, start from the bottom and work up.

I recognise that for such a lot children bullies and so on aren't any such giant deal, however it is distinct whilst you are the person who's bullied for a decade directly and you haven't any peers. Also, tuition was once approach too effortless for me (IQ one hundred fifty+... can not aid it, normally I want I have been common). I was once depressed thoughout such a lot of my teenage years and nonetheless on occasion battle with melancholy and anxiousness and such. I in most cases had suicidal ideas. I can not name tuition a "joyous" enjoy, ahem. I truthfully do not understand how I controlled to get by way of and live to tell the tale. Depending on wherein you reside tuition does now not divulge children to different ethnicities in any respect. We reside in a rural subject and ninety eight% of the populace is white, and approximately the equal percent of the children within the regional public tuition is white. If I have been to homeschool my children I'd have a lot more time to take them on journeys to Dallas and such (the nearest local town) wherein they would truthfully enjoy a few variety, so I consider homeschooling might truthfully be well for studying approximately distinct ethnicities whilst in comparison to sending the children to tuition. Btw... in my enjoy, children from identical socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds generally tend to kind organizations in combination in tuition. I'm Dutch and the muslims did not combine with the white populace, and a few of the white children the deficient children continuously frolicked with each and every different and the wealthy children with each and every different... there was once little or no blending amongst organizations. Edit: And btw, forget about the men and women with the lame feedback approximately spelling. As lengthy as u dont spell liek this, ur speling is cool. ;)