Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: When you were in high school, did you ever get laid?

.. off from a part-time job you had?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No

not only was I a loser, I was an unemployed loser

• 1 decade ago

Got laid all the time but it had nothing to do with a job. Actually sad but true my first job had to close their doors because they were not making enough money because all the employees were stealing from them. That is how I lost my first job. Got fired from my second job for calling cop a pig and quit my third job for the job I have now and it's 10 years later.

Source(s): School and work sucks. If your parents are making you work don't do it. You only have one childhood and I spent from 14 on in mine working and I would do almost anyhting to go back and change that.
  • 1 decade ago

you bet l got laid and it was always away from the part time job's except this one time with the bosses wife...

Source(s): my own little mind
  • 4 years ago

i became a teenager the final time I felt that way and observed the extra I laid down the heavier I felt and extra sick I have been given. i think of you will desire to leap interior the bathe and do stuff to artwork it off. attempt shifting like widely used. It worked everytime i attempted it in my opinion.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, I kept my job and got laid fall of freshman year.

• 1 decade ago

My first job was in high school, I was a junior. They told me that I did not clean something that I had cleaned, but my parents told me later that it was probably new business over-hire.

• 1 decade ago

I didn't have a part time job, I was too busy being a stoner.

• mizpeg
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

yeah-actually the assistant manager ran away with the payroll so the fast food place just closed down.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yep, the cattle ranch cut me from the team.

• 1 decade ago

funny way to ask a question dude, and no i never got laid off..or in any other way, lol

• 1 decade ago

No Lay-offs Back then, many jobs available...!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.