Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Boyfriend who talk about ex's...

My boyfriend really loves me and I love him but he doesn't want to have commitment which is weird because he committed himself to me when he said that he would go out with me. And sometimes he talks about his ex-girlfriends and how each one was unique in their own special way. It ticks me off so very much. Can anyone help me?!

Favorite Answer

you should be very clear to him about how u feel .

if it is putting u off u mus tell him other wise he will not knw and will jus carry on with the crap.

and also ask him he is with u now and does not need to keep digging up the past.

goodluck.

I know exactly how you feel. I had the same problem a few years ago. I told my husband that the past is the past so leave it there. Just tell him that you dont want to hear about his ex's cause it bothers you. And if he truly cares for you he would respect your wishes. Good luck and remember if he want there is always someone who will. Best wishes.

Because he still thinks of his ex's alot.. he misses what each and one of them where to him... and he might have replaced all that with you temporairly...?..... just ask him why he brings up so and so... and ask him if he wants you to be more like them or not... that'll get his attention to stop....

Ugh..I HATE it when girls talk like that about their ex's....you need to just be upfront with him about it and tell him you don't like it...it's not that your jealous of them or anything..it's just that you want him to be all yours and having him remind you that he hasn't always been that way hurts...just tell him to knock it off!

be open with him and tell him to stop doing that. i've had that same thing happen to me and it is really annoyingi kept it in, and it didnt end very well. i ended up hating him.

tell him if he wants things to work, then he'll never mention an ex again.

answer mine :)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArrTV...

just tell him the truth . . .