ticktock asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

What the heck happened to all of my contacts?

I signed out for a little bit and just came back on and all of my contacts are GONE! What the heck happened!?

Whew! They're back. LOL I did notice there are loads of questions about this, so I guess it happened to everyone. It must be part of YA's "odd behavior".

Favorite Answer

What a relief. I'm not the only one. It happened to everybody. There are like a hundred questions asking "Why are my contacts gone?".

If you just looked, questions are already being asked about this. Everyone signing in right now is experiencing the same thing. Don't worry though, it will go back to normal.

• ?

I'm right here, give up replacing your identify and it would support me. Ooh is there one other situation to troll??? Might be a blast. EDIT: I want one other clue, I am mind lifeless from finding out. EDIT2: Lmao, I could by no means have guessed.....my dangerous.

• ®

It was yet another one of YA famous glitches.

Your list should now be back.

I guess you will have to email them and find out what happened.