Your Opinion Please---Who has the best Female singing voice, no matter what type of music.

My opinion is Mariah Carey and Christina Aguilera

Favorite Answer

R&B Mariah Carey for Tone and range

Pop Christina Aguilera

Jazz Elle Fitzgerald

Rock: Girl from Evanescence(Amy)

Soul Anita Baker

Christina Aguilera

Mariah Carey and Taylor Swift

Tenors are male singers, and that i'm somewhat specific you're woman! There are 3 significant categories of woman voice variety. in spite of while you at the instant are not making a song classical/opera song, you will desire to be loosely pointed out in one in each and every of those. (i'm hoping you understand the KEYBOARD somewhat, in any different case i will confuse you extra!) Contralto - the backside. There are basically some genuine contraltos. (it particularly is distinctive than alto, a area sung in choral song) A contralto variety could be from the F under center C to 2 Fs above. The "center" one is a mezzo soprano. A mezzo could be from the A under center C to the two A octaves above. It seems such as you could be a mezzo, nevertheless in specific situations we've alot extra variety than we predict of, and basically don't be attentive to the thank you to get our actual ability and not utilising a stable instructor. A soprano is the optimal woman voice, and extends from a tone or 2 under center C, to 2 Cs above center C. besides the fact that, it particularly is largely a regular estimate. i'm a mezzo, yet can attain a contralto low. And my instructor is a soprano, yet i'm specific she will sing a B flat under C. besides the fact that, the voice categories are as lots approximately some thing referred to as a passaggio element, as variety. The passaggio is a destroy, or substitute, in how and the place the voice is working, or resonating. the place, on the dimensions, that variety element is facilitates to be sure what voice style you have. (It has to do with how your vocal chords are beginning up.) This possibly is all very complicated. the least complicated thank you to understand a number of it particularly is to journey it under the learning of a qualified voice instructor. wish this permits somewhat!

Celine Dion

• Angela

I definitely think Mariah Carey. I love the sound of her voice, it is beautiful.

I think it depends on personal taste and such, but I don't think that there is a right answer or a wrong answer. I honestly don't think I could choose. I particularly like voices that sing in classical styles, but that is not to say that other voices are lesser instruments. There are just so many different techniques and styles of singing! But one singer who I really enjoy listening to is Kiri Te Kanawa.

Anne Wilson of Heart

Amy Lee - Evanescence. Unless you're listening to The Open Door.

Billie Holiday.