How do I get a court to turn over someones tax records?

I need to examine the records of someone I sued. Is it a costly procedure? Is it difficult?

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    talk to a lawyer dude, our system's so ****** up you'll go insane before you figure it out on your own

  • J K
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

    If a judge feels those records are relevant, he/she will admit them into court. If the law suit is done & the tax records weren't part of any evidence, you're out of luck & those records are none of your business.

  • webned
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    Courts typically won't unless there is a compelling reason and you can't obtain the information from any other source

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.