Gator
Gator asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Is there anyone that would make an excuse for this guy?

I can see none

Morbious- i understand your point, but do you want to be in his shoes?

Favorite Answer

no he is in fact an idiot

Source(s): if it is true

That's right now just let Simple A$$ BADD GUNN KIDD Sit right In Jail where he belong!!!!!!! Because that's bull$hit by going around making threats on someones life . I don't like a damn thing that Bush has done since he has been in Washington but I will never stoop that low to ever make a statement like that . That's why a lot of these fools on Y A better be watching how they be getting up on here making THREATS on OBAMA'S LIFE because the BOGGIE MAN might just be coming after them NEXT !!!!!!!!!!!!! OBAMA '08!!!!!! And to GIRL 66 RF !!!! ( I'M SURE HE WON'T BE THE ONLY ONE SITTING JAIL IF THE DEATH THREATS DONT STOP EITHER !!!! And how come only so far 15 people has answered this question ???? But I bet if someone was asking a dumb question about Barack or Michelle you would see 50 answers by now!!!!!! AND STEADLY CLIMBING

Sick, people like that need to be in mental institutions or prison. There are more like him out there and it's scary. There is no excuse for someone wanting to kill a U.S. senator even if they don't agree with him, this is very real issue and it should be addressed people need to understand the boundaries and respect other people-Barack Obama is a U.S. senator and more importantly a husband and a father.

They posted the story in Houston Chronicle and most of the comments were favorable or thought the secret service is making too big of a deal.

Have you ever heard of:

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

More interesting to me is his alleged threat against Bush, that did not warrant charges.

"Another person in the class quoted Geisel as saying that "he hated George W. Bush and that he wanted to put a bullet in the president's head," according to the Secret Service.

Geisel denied in a written statement to a Secret Service agent that he ever made those threats, and the documents don't indicate that he ever took steps to carry out any assassination. He was charged only with threatening Obama, the presumptive Democratic nominee, but not for any threat against President Bush"

He wants to assassinate Obama and wants to "put a bullet into" George Bush's head. He sounds like an equal opportunity hater.

I wouldn't make an excuse for what he is charged with. I would, however, point out that he has only been charged with a crime at this point. Not convicted.

There are no excuses. No matter if you are a Dem or a Rep. He's a dangerous pariah to society.

From the story:

A Secret Service affidavit charges that Geisel made the threat during a training class for bail bondsmen in Miami in late July. According to someone else in the 48-member class, Geisel allegedly referred to Obama with a racial epithet and continued, "If he gets elected, I'll assassinate him myself."

So who now claims that Obama supporters are the only ones who are racist?

The man is crazy!

I have see alot worse on YA.