How to clean my dickies pants?

my dickies are brand new and i want to clean them but so they dont discolor....so how do i clean and dry it?

• Sheila
    Favorite Answer

Cold water, inside out, and special detergent for darks would be best. Never bleach or even powdered bleach. My husband has navy blue Dickies that I bought him for work and they are now lighter than the once matching shirts, as we don't take the care I described with them.

The best way to clean your dickies is invite a bunch of gay men to your house and start having anal sex around a pile of all of your dickies or dark clothes. Then you when you all ejaculate, *** onto the clothing and let it set. After the *** sets into the cloths throw into the washer on a delicate cycle with cold water!!!! Then tumble dry on the lowest setting! Hope this helps

Lots of detergent companies make a special liquid formula for dark-colored clothing. Woolite and Cheer are two of the brands, and their "Dark" formulas are found next to the other detergents on the store shelves.

Wash the pants in cold water on a gentle cycle with other dark colored clothing, using the aforementioned detergent. DO NOT USE BLEACH, not even color-safe bleach. If the clothing label says to tumble-dry them, you can do this on a low setting, but I find it best to hang-dry them in a not-too-sunny area of my house. Hope this helps!

Source(s): I wear lots of black clothes. :-P