What is Paris Hilton's purpose?

Anybody else getting sick of hearing her name. I mean what talent does she have. Why do we even need to have her in the spotlight all the time. She has no talent so why does she even need to be referred to as a celebrity. So what she's the daughter of Hilton.....I don't see other "product children" given so much darn attention.

Favorite Answer

She's rich. That's why she is in the spotlight all the time. Plus, she had that tv show "the simple life" which a lot of people watched. She has her own clothing line; she wrote an autobiography; she's been in a few movies and she has also released a few songs.

Personally... I'm sick of her too. Her money was handed to her, and I don't believe she has earned it.

• anthia

i'm curious too and that i best recognise just a little bit why. her dad is so wealthy wit his Hilton inns k i took those solutions froma identical query and that i do not care if i am getting unhealthy reveiw and if i do not get the first-class reply that is best however i simply desired to reply your query the one factor i knew approximately her is that her dad is a billlionare on account that of his inns Paris Hilton is popular for: a million. extreme partyer two. She made a intercourse tape three. wealthy granddaughter of Barron Hilton four. She had a exhibit referred to as "The Simple Life" five. She has an additional exhibit referred to as "Paris Hilton's My New BFF" 6. Hilton Hotels

• M O

Many wealthy people have no talent, however having money is the quickest way to fame there is. The reason why she is a celebrity is a testament to our culture of excess and greed.

She has a clothing and accessory line, plus she is now doing an awful lot for charity. Give her a chance, she is getting herself together.

I don't like her either, but so what, she doesn't need my judgement or approval to make something of herself.

She is just somebody who is famous for being rich. Her recent clip making fun of the McCain commercial is pretty funny though.

Actually she's been cool for awhile, only reason you're hearing her name now is because of her response to mccain, which in my opinion was hilarious.

her purpose is to walk around, act stupid, look hot, and be naked all the time. other than that, she's useless.

• Karen

shes entertaining