Christening Cake Topper

i need na christening cake topper where can i find on preferably not online but if i have to where thank you its for a girl

Check out your local Family Christan bookstore. They might have something that could work as a cake topper.

• anthia

I favored the crimson one, it mentioned love. The hearts one in crimson could be first-class, too. Don't get too female, or adorable, it's an engagement celebration, and the groom is one million/two of the of an engagement. Do you already know your marriage ceremony colours, or the season you are going to be married in? Go there in the event you wish. I could keep away from gold, it appears slightly fiftieth anniversary. I favored Mrs. H cake. It used to be lovely, no longer fancy, and an orchid may be very marriage ceremony. The center form mentioned love, and I favored the silver lettering.

I got mine from a cake makers shop, she had a full shopful it was hard to decide..I had a princess and a tiara on mine..Different but unique just like my daughter it was perfect