Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Is McCain playing the uninspiring card and dealing it from the bottom of the deck?

Favorite Answer

He has yet to inspire me. He scares me. I know we are in for a dismal four more years if he is elected.

• ?

No sir, he is showing his opposition respect through strategic influences- some folks still don't understand this level of politics because of the militancy- he uses his experience and knowledge to comprehend the issues- when he has a problem, he addresses it and admits it- I have yet to see Mr Obama not use idiosyncrasies. When the Ace card is played, watch out- because then the bottom will level the playing field- back in the early 80's the board game Risk was a challenge, and that was evolutionary.

He has more decks than a magician. The religion card, the marriage card, the uninspiring card. He needs to go on tour with Criss Angel.

His favorite card lately is the Joker.

Time to reshuffle the deck, John.

I'm playng the old man everybody helps cross the street card.

• J K

Obama blames his sinking poll numbers on McCain attack ads. The truth is that the "Honeymoon" phase is wearing off. Obama is becoming old news. People are finally starting to realize that he's all sizzle & no steak.

Very funny

• McCain sucks... all he does is play cards. He never focuses on the REAL issues.

you bet ye