Is a cute little giggle from a girl a good or a bad thing when it comes to interest in you.

I have seen this girl quite a bit and she has always smiled at me and said hi when I see her. I saw her on the elevator today with a friend of hers and when I got off on my floor I told them to have a good day and they both said "You too" and the one girl gave a short, cute, little giggle before I walked away. Is this a good or a bad thing? I am a decent looking guy so I do not think she was laughing at me. What do you think? Is she interested in me?

Favorite Answer

If she was trying to keep herself from busting at the seams with laughter she was laughing at you but if it was just a giddy little giggle you're good. :)

u r so inconfident..........seriously my friend does'nt matter if they were laughing at u or not.....though i think that the giggle was a sighn for u'r likeness....but by u'r question u'r personality is not up to the standard.

Sorry i don't want to discourage u but i'm being sincere with u when i say change u'r self

just read u'r question again and see how much paranoid u seem to be...... i mean u r so interested to know that.... Oh WERE THEY LAUGHING AT ME?????????

OH DID THEY LIKE ME???

OR WERE THEY MAKING FUN OUT ME???????

common there is something called self esteem!

Cute giggles are sometimes flirty.