Is a cute little giggle from a girl a good or a bad thing when it comes to interest in you.

I have seen this girl quite a bit and she has always smiled at me and said hi when I see her. I saw her on the elevator today with a friend of hers and when I got off on my floor I told them to have a good day and they both said "You too" and the one girl gave a short, cute, little giggle before I walked away. Is this a good or a bad thing? I am a decent looking guy so I do not think she was laughing at me. What do you think? Is she interested in me?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If she was trying to keep herself from busting at the seams with laughter she was laughing at you but if it was just a giddy little giggle you're good. :)

• 1 decade ago

u r so inconfident..........seriously my friend does'nt matter if they were laughing at u or not.....though i think that the giggle was a sighn for u'r likeness....but by u'r question u'r personality is not up to the standard.

Sorry i don't want to discourage u but i'm being sincere with u when i say change u'r self

just read u'r question again and see how much paranoid u seem to be...... i mean u r so interested to know that.... Oh WERE THEY LAUGHING AT ME?????????

OH DID THEY LIKE ME???

OR WERE THEY MAKING FUN OUT ME???????

common there is something called self esteem!

• 1 decade ago

Cute giggles are sometimes flirty.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.