Can anyone please help me with a outline? Please?

I was in the hospital for 4 days and now i'm kind of lost on what exactly I should be doing. Can anyone clue me in and give me a idea on how to do this please? Here is what I am suppose to be doing:

Ok, I'm a little confused on how to do this. I was in the hospital for 4 days and missed what was going on. Can anyone help me out on what I should be doing? I'm not fully understanding this and have no idea how to start. Thanks for all the help!!

This is what is suppose to be done:

Write a sentence outline showing how an agency creates goals and objectives. Instead of listing short topics and phrases like you would in a general outline, have all main points and supporting details written as complete sentences so your thoughts are clear and thorough.

• bored
    Favorite Answer

Well, I'm just guessing but:

"Agencies consider customers first. They provide to meet the demand and set goals to reach a relationship with high-end customers. The customers are an integral part of business. After the customers, the agencies consider what is feasible. They plan for something that they can accomplish. Every now and then, they might go out on a limb, but generally they play it safe.

that's just a start, and not very good i'm afraid, but maybe it gave you some ideas? don't forget to put in real-life examples of how agencies create goals. good luck!!