Have you ever wanted to the truth about 911?

If you ever wanted to learn more about what is hidden behind our backs everyday and why the gov't created the 911 attacks then you have to watch this two hour movie on this website then go to http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm and find out why we have to wake up and fight for our lives because we are humans we have lives and we need to stand up together for once and never back down like we have done before for the gov't we must stand up for our rights. You will change what you use to think before. The grass is not so green as you thought. Thank You tell what you think about the movie after you watch it. Microchips are not good for people. Good Luck All Of Us Are Going to Need It.

• hog b
    Favorite Answer

So sorry that you have had such close minded people, so far, answering.

As for wanting the truth, I know for certain what the lie is, the official narrative, which is absurd.

But as someone once said "you can't go wrong by underestimating the intelligence of the American public." or something like that.

And you know what? they are going to love getting their microchip implants. This behaviour and mindset of fellow humans makes me feel rather sick.

good luck to us indeed

Oh definite i think of maximum American be attentive to approximately 911. you spot while you're in want of help from the police or want a doctor you %. up the telephone and dial 911, it is so trouble-free. i be attentive to dissimilar human beings are stupid yet supply it time and that they're going to parent it out.

Sorry, but it is the conspiracy theorists who lie to us about 9/11. They want to create anarchy by bringing down the government. Such movies don't tell the truth because the people who make them don't want it out there.

I already had the truth about 9/11

I watched a History Channel documentary about how all that stuff that your website claims was bullshit

This is nonsense.

Good luck with those microchips.

That whole movie was basically one big mistake

I have my theories.