Could you love a woman who doesn't share your love of football?

Favorite Answer

Obviously, if she's the right one. I wouldn't mind if she liked sports but I'd actually prefer her not to be a sports fanatic.

Okay since im a woman answering this question, I'll just answer if I could love a man who doesnt like football.

Mmm tough question. Yes. I still have my dad to talk football with. My hubby can just bring me snacks and a beer and go watch something else. Of course I was kidding about the beer ( :

• Rob B

My wife doesn't love football and that's OK. It allows me to go officiate games all over and she stays at home watching our daughter. Of course, I have to reciprocate because she plays in a community orchestra and I'm not a musician.

Yes, just as she loves me for not sharing her love of soap operas & my girlfriend just happens to like football but doesn't share my enthusiasm in watching the WWE(wrestling)

Yes

Yes we have been together for 14 years she could care less unless her son happens to be playing then all of a sudden she is a big fan =)

Yes, in fact I prefer a woman who doesn't like sports as much as me. I am die hard about sports and there's no way I could deal with another one of those people in the household :)

My wife is a fan of our two kids and that's it.

I love my wife.

• why not

anything goes in america