Could you love a woman who doesn't share your love of football?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Obviously, if she's the right one. I wouldn't mind if she liked sports but I'd actually prefer her not to be a sports fanatic.

• 1 decade ago

Okay since im a woman answering this question, I'll just answer if I could love a man who doesnt like football.

Mmm tough question. Yes. I still have my dad to talk football with. My hubby can just bring me snacks and a beer and go watch something else. Of course I was kidding about the beer ( :

• Rob B
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

My wife doesn't love football and that's OK. It allows me to go officiate games all over and she stays at home watching our daughter. Of course, I have to reciprocate because she plays in a community orchestra and I'm not a musician.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, just as she loves me for not sharing her love of soap operas & my girlfriend just happens to like football but doesn't share my enthusiasm in watching the WWE(wrestling)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes

• 1 decade ago

Yes we have been together for 14 years she could care less unless her son happens to be playing then all of a sudden she is a big fan =)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, in fact I prefer a woman who doesn't like sports as much as me. I am die hard about sports and there's no way I could deal with another one of those people in the household :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My wife is a fan of our two kids and that's it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love my wife.

• why not

anything goes in america

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.