Has anyone heard anything lately on the Rampage Jackson?

Just surprised that nothing else has came out since this all shook down.. I haven't heard anything since his friends or whoever called the police and they took him in for the 72 hour mental hold. Any news or anything? MMAJUNKIE.com is dry...

• CM77
    Favorite Answer

The pregnant woman involved in the accident miscarried. She's probably going to try to take Rampage for everything he's got, now that she knows that he's semi-famous. The weird thing is, from a lot of eyewitness accounts, her vehicle wasn't directly involved in any collisions...i'm not trying to be an @sshole, my wife has had a miscarriage, and it sucks. It's a bad situation for everyone involved. Rampage should answer for what he did, but let's not take advantage of a man when he's already down and out....

Last I heard he was still undergoing psych evals and not too much was known as to whether he was there of his own accord or not. The last thing that I did hear was that 1 of the cars he hit was being driven by a pregenant woman and she miscarried. That could spell big trouble for him, because he could be facing even more charges based off of that and the couple are suing, so there goes another big chunk of cash.

I really like Rampage and I hope he comes through this whole thing okay, but we all have to pay for our mistakes and this could end up being a mistake that costs him big time and unfortunately rightfully so.

Good luck Rampage, we're pulling for you brother!!

Found on TMZ. The woman he hit has miscarried and they are suing.

I haven't heard anything on him either.

Who's Rampage Jackson? Sorry, I don't know him...

he is dealing with a heap of **** right now. hopefully he will get through this and be back kicking asses again.