Has your living situation ever driven you nuts? How did you handle it?

Favorite Answer

YES - so I changed my living situation. I learned eons ago, that in order for me to be happy, I must be happy with my self. When I was with someone or been somewhere where things were not good, I changed it. I have moved, disowned friends, changed phone numbers, and filed for divorce in order to restore my sanity.

You cannot change other people - but nothing should ever stop you from changing your self.

Yes.....I moved out. Took me awhile but I was determined.

You know when you are living with other people you are constantly subjected to the attitudes, moods.....be it happy or sad. Its just the way it is. There are some advantages and disadvantages to every situation....

Like when I lived with family....I was tired of people being in my business....but I also enjoyed being so close to my family.

When I moved, I had the peace and freedom to do as I pleased. I could walk around naked....lol.....sounds cliche, but its the truth. The disadvantage however is I dont get the luxury of always having familial company, unless I drive over there. But to be honest I'd much rather drive there and then leave once I am ready to not be around anymore. lol

Move out if you can. Nothing is better than having your own space. ;)