what does it mean to dream that you got a boyfriend and that he cheated on you in the dream?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It means it's just a dream.....

• 1 decade ago

I would say it means that somewhere in your head you're afraid that you'll be cheated on.

• 1 decade ago

I did, and three months later he sat me down to tell me he's been with someone else. I'm clairvoyant though, this did not surprise me. It could just be your fears creeping into your subconscious.

• 1 decade ago

my gf always used to be so worried about me cheating on her, and i never did. We dated 3 years, then one day she accused me of something i didn't do, i loved her but, we had to break up. she wouldn't trust me even though i never hurt her. I miss her real bad now. trust your bf if you love him, who knows maybe you'll be his wife.

-Josh ;)

Source(s): life
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It could mean that you want a bf but are afraid that if you get one you won't be able to keep him.

• 1 decade ago

that you have trust problems with your boyfriend and a constant fear of him cheating on you

• 1 decade ago

it just means your scared of getting heart! just ask god to be with you!? and what ever happens you hopes its for the best of you!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.