what does it mean to dream that you got a boyfriend and that he cheated on you in the dream?

Favorite Answer

It means it's just a dream.....

I would say it means that somewhere in your head you're afraid that you'll be cheated on.

I did, and three months later he sat me down to tell me he's been with someone else. I'm clairvoyant though, this did not surprise me. It could just be your fears creeping into your subconscious.

my gf always used to be so worried about me cheating on her, and i never did. We dated 3 years, then one day she accused me of something i didn't do, i loved her but, we had to break up. she wouldn't trust me even though i never hurt her. I miss her real bad now. trust your bf if you love him, who knows maybe you'll be his wife.

-Josh ;)

Source(s): life

It could mean that you want a bf but are afraid that if you get one you won't be able to keep him.

that you have trust problems with your boyfriend and a constant fear of him cheating on you

it just means your scared of getting heart! just ask god to be with you!? and what ever happens you hopes its for the best of you!