Hey! Can I make you an outfit???

Tell me your:

Size *Optional*:

How would you describe ur style?:

Favorite Stores/Designers:

What's The Occasion (ex:back2school, date, etc.)

Accessories you like?:

What type of things would you like in your outfit?:

Favorite colors (in order):

Do you wear jeans, skirts, dresses (*For example, if you don't wear dresses say I don't wear dresses*):

Anything else you want me to know??:

I'll be online for a while if you have any fashion/beauty questions email or IM me!!!

Update:

Hey... sorry it's taking so long I'm making sure it doesn't go up too expensive so, ya.....I finished the first one, and I will be posting the links for the Boho Bags in a min....:

xochocolatexo:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=2861425

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Size *Optional*: 5'1, and 112 lbs... um, usually a 5 in juniors pants (i'm not fat, but my butt sticks out >.<)

How would you describe ur style?: normal/cute/tomboyish

Favorite Stores/Designers: aero/a&e/macy's

What's The Occasion (ex:back2school, date, etc.): casual date w/ guy friend to movies (want to look normal, but cuter)

Accessories you like?: bracelets/headbands

What type of things would you like in your outfit?: clothes! (jk) converse would be great :)

Favorite colors (in order): blue/purple/green/red

Do you wear jeans, skirts, dresses (*For example, if you don't wear dresses say I don't wear dresses*): i wear almost anything but anything really long

Anything else you want me to know??: i'm Asian

thanks so much!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Size *Optional*: 0-3, depending on the store

How would you describe ur style?: indie, mod, vintage, slightly hippie/bohemian, natalie portman, kate hudson

Favorite Stores/Designers: urban outfitters, lucky brand, forever 21, charlotte russe, h&m

What's The Occasion (ex:back2school, date, etc.): back to school, everyday

Accessories you like?: anklets, bracelets, necklaces, any hippie/retro/vintage accessories, rings, big bags, scarves

What type of things would you like in your outfit?: shirts that hang down on one shoulder, spaghetti strap tops, skinny jeans, denim miniskirts, shorts, whatever is in style, flats, sandals, converse, gladiator sandals, casual dresses

Favorite colors (in order): dark colors, neutral tones, with a dash of bright colors

Do you wear jeans, skirts, dresses (*For example, if you don't wear dresses say I don't wear dresses*): yes, all

Anything else you want me to know??: nope

thank you!

• 1 decade ago

Size: M/7

Age 16

Style: Bohemian Glam/ Californian

Stores: H and M Aeropostale charlote russe forever 21

Back to school

Sunglasses Handbags scarves

Anything really

Purple, Red, Green

I wear anything but would not a dress for backtoschool

• 1 decade ago

style: i love jeans and tees and polos. but i want to something else, look a little more classy, you know?

fav. stores: holliter(can only take too much of it), hot topic, pac sun, department stores, areopostale, urban outfitters

occasion: to find a new style for back to school

accessories: bags, starting to like necklaces and bracelets

things i like in an outfit: i like the accessories simple and the outfit unique.

fav colors: blue, orange, green, brown(for clothing) red. pretty much the rainbow.

i wear a lot of denim, i want to start wearing dresses that look good with/without jeans under them or leggings

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • cohan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

To create an outfit, commence with some thing straightforward, like shoes or rings, etc. bypass to a keep web content and detect a pair of those straightforward products. (you will desire to purchase those throughout the time of the area just to basically remember to get it) Them bypass on your community mall and locate shirts that have a similar hues the straightforward piece has. some stable shops are Delia's, warm subject count number, moist Seal, etc. And easily each and every little thing is going with denims! wish I helped! ;o

• 1 decade ago

gender--female

size--small/xs

style--punk/emo with a lil bit of preppy

stores--zumiez,charlotte russe, hot topic

occasion--back to skool

accessories--earrings and purse

fave colors--black, dark blue, bright blue, turquoise, purple

i wear--shorts, skirts, tees, layred camis [but has to be three fingers] *no dresses*

extras--stripes are good, like bright color jeans, dark wash or light wash jeans [not inbetween],shorts and skirts atleast mid thigh, LOVE CONVERSE

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

edit

girl

15/small

beach casual, kinda preppy

aeropostale, hollister

school

cute earrings that have like a symbol or necklace with like an animal or something?

jeans and a tshirt. maybe colored skinny jeans, like purple?

i dont really need a dress

thats it :-)

• 4 years ago

First of all, I love the skirt!!! People inform me I have nice lower limbs but I still don't wear shorts

• Marvin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I really like long skirts. My bf wants the brief ones. So my closet is loaded w/ 1/2 and 1/2.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

gender--female.

age--15.

style--preppy.

stores--hollister, abercrombie, chanel, nike sneakers, jordan sneakers,

accessories--sunglasses, ear rings, necklaces.

favorite colors--navy, pink, lime green, baby blue, grey.

jeans, skirts, and sundresses.

i hate skinny jeans!!! i like flare jeans but not too much

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.