What do you think of the show "The Two Coreys" suck or good

Favorite Answer

I watched it the first season, and I thought it was pretty good. But, this season seems too scripted. And, I do not need to see Feldman's ugly wife Suzie half-naked!! Eww! She is so annoying and needs to go away!

I have only seen three episodes this season, and I am embarrassed to admit that I had Corey Haim's posters all over my walls as a teen.

So, I would say season one was good, while season two sucks!

Suck. ok ok, I've never actually watched an episode of the show, but I do watch A&E. They have commercials for it ALL THE TIME. Why would someone get entertainment out of 2 loser child stars, who are nobodies anymore, fight all the freaking time??? Riddle me that. I choose to be satisfied but much more admirable shows, not that junk.

It's really awful. It was bad enough last season but now that they've completely reworked the show and it has this new darker vibe, it's totally unwatchable.

i watch it..i actually like it