How to tell this girl she is beautiful???Help me please??

they're this girl i like and she is the most beautiful woman i have ever seen in my life. i want to tell her, but i don't know what words to use or how she'll react. should i do it? what's the best way to do it? how would you react to someone telling you that?

• Lora
    Favorite Answer

If someone told me that, I would think that he must really like me. I guess the only way to tell someone that is to just say it, "I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life." You should do it....life is too short.

I wouldn't jump off the bridge wit "Oh you're so beautiful" kinda old and played out unless you are like 55 or some sh*t...BUT you should just wait til you are in a good position to talk to her, i would try 2 not make it look like I went just TOTALLY out the way to talk to her. The way you say it seems as if you go 2 skool with her or work with her so therefore I suggest you do the following after 1st getting in2 a good speaking position:

1st Say "Hi, how are Ya" judge the way she speaks back that is the key the answer to how are ya is a good indicator to keep goin or not, if you feel confident 2 keep goin then you say

"Well I have noticed you before and i must say you're very attractive, what would it take for me 2 get to know you better?" then she'll talk or whatever after that, the MOST IMPORTANT thing, is if she says no don't sweat it, I have a beautiful GF and when I was single I was turned down a lot, BUT I also have talked 2 some very nice, and attractive people so don't give up! Good Luck.

Whoa! The most beautiful in your life? That's a pretty hefty title there! Are your motives pure? Because if a guy walked up to me and said, "My dear, you are undoubtedly the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my whole life!" I'd run because he's probably only thinking of one thing!

It's difficult too because we don't know how close you are to this woman. Are you good friends? Acquaintances? Did you spot her from afar and follow her? Women like to be told they look nice; it is flattering, but if it seemingly springs randomly, it feels false, and it sounds as though your feelings are so sincere that you're positively bursting to tell this woman how ethereal her beauty is.

... But on the other hand, how is her personality? She might be a rose, but if she's shallow and rude, well... you deserve better than that. ;) Learn more about who she is first so when you finally do tell her she's beautiful, you'll be talking about her whole self, inside and out. And that's true beauty. Good luck!

• Keek

Well, i guess it kinda all depends on if this women is in a relationship? bc if so she may feel ackward.

If not than i def think you should do it. There is no harm in telling someone they are beautiful--people love compliments! I think you should say just that--i think you are beautful! it makes them feel good! Im sure she will greatly appreciate it and who knows maybe she feels the same way about you! Good luck!

Tell her exactly what you wrote, but in more than 1 sentence, in a very cold, relaxed but calm way, say cheers and walk away from her. And tell her you're dead serious about what you just said.

Tell her shes beautiful

well does ths girl feel the same way bac towards you?? if so make sure it romantic because thats always sweeter!! and dont be like damn girl you so sexy cause that is degrading be like when i first saw your face i thought you were so beutiful ya kno somthing gushy like that always works

if sum1 was to tell me that i would be blushing and go out with them

good luck!!

10 points??

Tell her everyday and mean it. It always makes us feel good about ourselves and show us you care. She will love it as long as you mean it and arent a cheesey movie lol.

Tell her to her face

Give her flowers and attach a note telling her that.

yes you, should, i know a girl who is pretty too, the worst that can literally happen is she, i c ant even think of one.