Anonymous

black ladies: How is it like to date a "White" dude?? What is there motive behind it?

I meant their not there.

What is the" White" dude reason for dating you.. I think they are racist and hate black people.

I don't think "White" dudes are capable of love nor have any understanding of what love is. I know they are only in it for one reason and that is s*x. The is how "White " dudes think. "White" will cheat and are good liers.

Thank you pebbles08, for agree "White" dudes are like that!

I NEVER DATED A WHITE GUYS!

BUT, I WATCH A LOT OF MOVIES AND LISTEN TO MY GOOD FRIENDS AND TAKEN HISTORY CLASSES!!

SO I KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS STRANGE SITUATION FEW BLACK WOMEN ARE IN!!!

Favorite Answer

Well you're obviously racist for saying that. What Pebbles and you are saying is irrelevant. They raped black women back then but they didn't have a relationship with them like they do today. They didn't take them out to dinner, to the movies etc. and spend quality time with them. My brother is married to a black woman and they're very happy together so obviously white guys are capable of loving a woman of another race.

Some white men are jerks, some aren't. Same with people in other races. You need to look beyond color and see the PERSON instead!

It's a total cop-out to blame the race of the person for their deeds or misdeed. Sounds like you just had a bad experience with one individual...so now you want to judge an entire race of men based on ONE person?

Wonder how you'd feel if the shoe were on the other foot?

I know a number of black women who have screwed over white men, too. Just as I know black men who have screwed over white women and vice versa. Just as I've known people from a variety of races who have screwed over people both inside and outside of their races.

There are no guarantees in life or love, are there? Any time you enter a relationship, there is the risk you might get hurt or used, but there's also the chance you may find the person who makes you the happiest person on earth.

Also, you need to drop this business about "motives"... with that attitude you're already losing before you leave the starting gate. Maybe you should re-think dating ANYONE if you're that distrustful, suspicious and paranoid.

I'll give you two examples of two different I/Rs I've been involved with in my life.

My white ex-husband whom I've been divorced from 19 years was much like you describe in terms of his approach to love, but that's just the content of his character NOT his race. We were 18 and 22 when we met, and were 19 and 23 when we married 5 months to the day we met, so we were both young, naive, idealistic, emotionally immature and ruled by our passions, but I'm sure you could find the same thing even if both people in the couple are the same race. We had very high hopes of "forever" but as we grew older, we discovered we had different values, so we grew apart and divorced. It's that simple. Nothing to do with him not knowing how to love simply because he's white and a male. That's utter nonsense.

Relationship #2? My boyfriend whom I've been with for 7 years, also happens to be white. He is not like my ex at all! He's very kind, compassionate, understanding and most importantly FAITHFUL. He sees me as a human being, and he encourages me to grow and develop my talents rather than trying to hold me back the way my ex did, and while we do have a wonderful relationship romantically, sex is not a huge priority...and he does not see me as a mere sex object or a "curiosity." I count myself blessed to have him in my life. Of course, we met at age 40 and 45, we're now 47 and 52 and that makes a huge difference on what my expectations are compared to when I was a 19 y/o bride!

Hopefully someday, if you change your attitude and develop some emotional maturity, you'll find a good man in your life too...and when you do, trust me, his race won't matter for you... what will only matter is the way he makes you feel in your heart.

EDIT

You can't rely on movies or even history classes to tell you about life and love. That's not real life...living it is. So close that book, turn off that TV and get out there and LIVE! You can't have an omelette without breaking a few eggs, right?

• You're wrong. Quite a few of my black girl friends are dating guys of other races and they're some of the happiest couples I know. You don't really know especially since you've never even dated a white guy before. History tells you what happened back in history but not what's going on today. And your "good friends" don't know anything either. Your conclusion about white men seem to be founded on nothing but you and your friends' assumptions about things you have never experienced. You must be very young and not have experienced much to draw such a conclusion.

• Tamara

How does dating a black person make a white person racist and hate black people?

I think you are a bit confused. Maybe they don't look at skin color but the person on the inside of that skin, have you ever thought about that?

~I would like to not be judged on the color of my skin, but the content of my character~ Martin Luther King Jr.

My relationship with my boyfriend is great but it doesn't have anything to do with his race or mine. His motive behind being with me for so long is because he loves me. I don't understand why you would say that a white guy would be with a black woman because he's racist. If he were really racist he wouldn't be with a black woman right?

The same motive the black men have for dating a black woman. It seems you are the one who is filled with hate and racism. People are people and there are good and bad in eveyone of us. If a black guy told you this - have you stop to think it's because he wants you to think that the white guy is evil to keep you from maybe finding true love? I think all men are the same and they think the same way race has nothing to do with it. There are good white men, brown men and black men as well.

It wasn't really that different for me...

No motive for me. He was just a cute guy... What else can I say?

And why did he date me? Well, let's just say it had nothing to do with race anyways.

I guessing you are one of those people who is under the impression that black women like to date white guys for ulterior motives or preferences... True in some cases but in MOST it's not. It's just called love and attraction ^_^

Source(s): I like all races, lol greedy me!

Wow lol hahahahahahaha You're....ummmm weird. You have watched movies lol hahah how old are you, are you sure you parents gave you permission to be on the computer? White men are just like any other type of men, there are bad ones and good ones.

whether black ladies date white men or black men date white ladies, what kind of racial question is that?

not everyone is racial not everyone sees only black and white, if you are a true person with a beating heart you see what is inside.

now you can talk the trash about white men, ok.

growing up i was told black men wanted to date white women to show the white man i got something that belongs to you..... its nonsense.

we all have choices of what kind of person we want to be with.

The two White guys I dated were just like the Black guy and Latino guy I dated except one in particular was used to having his parents give him everything hand and foot, so he grew up to be quite a selfish as s.

Their motive? Hopefully, it was because they liked me.