Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 1 decade ago

Was it a scam on craigslist??

I put an add on craigslist for a yorkie puppy meaning i was looking for one and the woman wrote me back and told me about the puppy she wanted 300 and she went on to say she was in the peace corps and everything i asked her if she could do payments on the dog and she asked for my name and the closestest air port i gave her that and asked her about the payments and she went straight to talkin about where i could send her the money threw western union and i asked her 4 more times about how much she wanted a week or month again no answer just something else to change the subject

and then we say a macaw bird on craigslist and that woman did the same thing

NOTE WE DIDN"T FALL FOR IT BUT DO YUO THINK IT WAS A SCAM??

Favorite Answer

H--- yes it's a scam... Never give over to anyone saying they we send there representive, a cashiers check, money order, etc. Especially if it's from another country.

I have posted items on Craigslist too and everyone return reply I recieved was a scam and wanted to send me a cashiers check or a money order or visa versa, and most all of those replys's were saying they where out of the country, going to college, working for the peace corps, a ministery missionary, the list goes on,

Pen Pal is what I would suggest to you...Check it out

Good luck, druski0918