Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

Really need help with deferral request letter...please

I want to defer my admission to a university to fall 2009 and I have to write a letter to the admissions deparment of the univeristy requesting this. I can't afford the tuition fees right now so I want to spend the year between then either working to come up with the money OR taking the year of to relax and hope that my parents come up with the money. The thing is that I am a "numbers person" rather than a "words person" and I don't know how to put this in a letter.

I would really appreciate it if someone could provide me with a link to a sample letter or help me with writing the letter. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

Favorite Answer

(Example)

Your name

Address

Date of Birth

I.D

Date

Admissions Office

College/University

Address

Dear Admissions Officer:

I am writing to request a deferral of my admission to College/University Name for [one year, one semester, etc. – no more than one year]. Next year I plan to [Learn how to write letters;Volunteer in blablabla, work in order to pay for my studies..., etc.], and I know that opportunity will be a very rewarding experience.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely yours,

Your name

Address

Phone number

Deferral Request Letter

Naturally, the recommendation for penis can come from a girl like u. If the pemis is mine and vagina is yours what I 'd say.. I 'd reciprocate your sentiments and ask for promotion of ur vagina on more solid grounds than mentioned by u for the penis.. - there lies heaven in its depth - It's not only valley of joy but a volcano that erupts with every stroke - It's so alcoholic that more u take it more u want it - If u r on sleeping pills, u need not take any more. Just place your mouth on it and suck heartful and drink whatever juice comes out, I assure u, u 'd get very sound sleep. If that's not enough, u can ***** too, provided, ur gun is fired and capable of taking dive in the lake. - It's that valley that goes deep down and no one so far has reached its end, how much u may try. The penis has no choice but to pull back for bigger thrust and the vagina pounces back on the penis like a cat on the rat.. This game of cat and rat continues till the cat wins the race and the rat surrenders and slumps down.