PLEASE please please help me. (:

Cheerleadingg &&& weightlosss*

to start off with I an 14 years of age and i have already had horrible responces on my other questions so to get things straight please be nice.

my weight is somewhere around 140-150.

i need ways to stop my cravings a fun and easy workout ways to make me want to workout and eat helthier i cant afford that expensive health food so i need so cheap yummy healthy recipies. i also love to cheer dance and do gymnastics i can only do one of the 3 and i chose to cheer, i taught myself how to do a bckhand spring the reason i want to loose all of this weight to be a cheerleading flyer and trust me i have a LOT to loose. i want to loose it fast because the sooner i loose it the sooner i can fly. to all of you cheerleaders out there what are some cheer extersizes and stretches & how do you get higher jumps and better bh's what are some ways to get better balance and how do i inprove my H.strech scorp bow n arrow and the rest of them lol

<3 thanksss.

(:

Favorite Answer

Well I don't know anything about cheering, but as far as eating and exercise goes ...

I don't think you want to "stop" your cravings, because once you say you can't have anything, you're definitely going to want it. What I do when I feel like I really crave something is start doing something else. Crack open a book, do a puzzle, or just go exercise! Most of the time I forget about the craving, but if I'm still craving it at the end of the day or a few days later, I'll have a small bit of the craving.

That's the main thing for me - keep busy. And stay out of the kitchen! If you're in the kitchen you're probably more likely to graze while you think of something to do.

As for food, you don't need any specific "health food" but up your fruits and vegetable intake, lower how many processed foods you may eat, make sure you're getting lean protein with every meal, and maybe have 5 or 6 smaller meals during the day, rather than 3 big meals. Make sure you have fruits and/or vegetables with your meals, drink lots of water, and get lots of fibre.

As for working out, find something you love to do. If you don't like going to a gym, don't. I prefer using an elliptical at home, or going running, or taking my dogs for a walk, or playing badminton in the yard. Mix it up, have fun! If you don't like what you're doing for exercise, you're not going to like exercise at all. Join a class for a month and then a different class the next, learn a new machine at the gym, get a new workout video. Variety is definitely the key to keeping you intrigued with exercising, and it helps so that your body doesn't get used to any one thing.

Hope this helps and good luck with the cheering!

i started this diet, and i've been losing around 1-2 pounds PER DAY! yeah, i know it sounds unbelievable, but trust me. it works!! i actually look foward to getting on the scale in the morning! =] here's how i did it:

Upon Waking:

8 oz Metamucil (mix about 1 teaspoon with 8oz of water. i like the pink lemonade flavored, but it also comes in orange and berry)

Breakfast:

3 Stalks of Celery

2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter

at least 8 oz Water

Lunch:

1 C Romaine or Mixed Baby Greens

¼ C Sliced Onions (personally, i prefer purple onions)

1 Stalk Celery

¼ C Alfalfa Sprouts

1 Slice Tofutti Cheese (Mozzarella) ((i know it sounds gross because its dairy-free cheese, but i have to have it 'cause i'm lactose intolerant. it actually tastes just like normal cheese, though.))

1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil

1 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar

1 ½ tsp Flax Seed Meal

Salt + Pepper

Snack:

7 Almonds (try to get the raw or roasted. no added sugars or anything.)

Dinner:

1 C Vegetable Broth (i use Better Than Bouillon Vegetable Base. mix about 1 teaspoon into a cup of soup)

1 C Sliced Cabbage

7 Almonds

1 Tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar

1 tsp Celery Seed (optional. but it gives the cabbage a kind of coleslaw-ish flavor)

Salt + Pepper

at least 8 oz Water

After Dinner:

8 oz Metamucil

1 Piece Sugar-Free Candy (i like the sugar-free jolly ranchers.)

if you need a snack, eat some nuts (i like the Planter's Mixed Nuts. it has peanuts, cashews, almonds, pistachios and hazelnuts in it) or some seeds (like sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds, also known as pepitas) or some veggies (but no carrots and no potatoes)

also, try to stay away from fruit/fruit juice. it has TONS of sugar and carbs, and its not really healthy. after about 3 weeks, you can start adding in some fruit. but never any juice.

Exercises:

Stretching-5 minutes

Elliptical-15 minutes

Weight Lifting-15 minutes

Treadmill (fast walk, about 4 mph pace)-10 minutes

Stretching-5 minutes

100 Crunches throughout the day

also, just be more active. like, if you want to go to a friend's house and its close enough to walk, then walk instead of driving.

go on bike rides around your neighborhood instead of being on the computer or watching tv.

if you really HAVE to watch tv, what i do is get up and do some crunches or push ups during the commercials.

Source(s): i tried it and it worked. for more information about WHY i said some of the things i did, read the book "The South Beach Diet" by Dr. Agatston. you can probably get it at your local library. as for the cheerleading stuff, try searching google for "cheerleading training"
  • Exercise:

3 days of cardio exercise per week (20 minutes)

3 days of weight training per week (45 minutes)

1 day off

Diet:

six small meals a day for six days

- one serving of protein

- one serving of complex carbs

- all the veggies you want

one free day per week, eat anything you want

If you do their program for 12 weeks (and you're a guy), you can easily lose 35 pounds and get rock-hard muscle.

diet plan sounds great for u go 2 http://pages.google.com/dietplannow/home