Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll for people who have/had braces?

1) Which hurt more:

A. when you first got braces getting them onto your teeth

or

B. the frequent tightening?

2) Which hurts more:

A. the actual procedure of getting braces onto teeth / the actual procedure of tightening

or

B. few days after you got your braces onto your teeth / few days after the tightening?

Favorite Answer

1) frequent tightening

2) few days after tightening

• Lexi

1) The frequent tightening!

2) The few days after braces & tightening

1.) A

The first time, tightening is that bad.

2.) Few days after the actual getting the braces.

used to have braces

for question1 i would say B. the frequent tightening

and for question 2 i would say B. few days after you got your braces onto your teeth / few days after the tightening. well not really a few days but the day after

1) It does hurt when you first get them on because your gums are very sore and the braces cut into your cheeks, which hurts. It also hurts quite a lot for them to be tightened.

2) B

i had braces for two years....

so from my experience, the frequent tightening hurt more then getting them on the first time.

&&

for me it wasn't a few days but a few hours....like it wouldnt hurt when i left the office, but give it like 4 hours, i was begging for some advil...but it was only like that the first few times i got them tightened...after a while i didnt hurt at all....

:/

everyones mouth and muscles are different...

good luck with your braces!

Getting my braces put in did not hurt at all, since I didn't even know my dentist was putting them in. He just put them in and told me after, your braces are in! lol. My teeth hurt for a week after I got my braces tightened everytime, but I was lucky, I only had my braces for one year. Usually people have them for 2-3 years.

1. b

1) B

2) B

Your teeth will ache the first week or so after you get them. But take advill or tylanol before you go to sleep because you may get tooth aches while you sleep. The prosses of getting braces doesn't hurt but it will after. Your teeth may hurt when you get them tightened but not every time.

• vivian

1) A, my teeth were reeaaally sensitive the first few days i got them on, so it just hurt eating and brushing my teeth

2) B, the procedure for getting them on and tightening them doesn't hurt at all, so if you're worried about the pain, you don't have to be, it's just the sensitivity of your teeth