Have you ever been so distracted that you found it hard to snap back into reality?

Favorite Answer

What's reality?

Yeah... I dream so much it's like reality doesn't exist for me anymore. Well, not until it hits me hard in the face anyway, lmao.

:)

I remember a long time ago, I was playing to a videogame that was so addictive that after a long time, I was coming back to reality, realizing that during all that time, I was stuck into an other world !

once I get that distracted i think style of frozen. whilst i understand what's going on lower back i will no longer be able to look to alter regardless of my eyes are focused on (that i'm no longer possibly observing, extra looking with the aid of). whilst i ultimately come again I certainly have a style of burst of sensitivity with the aid of my physique like I in basic terms awakened or shivered. it is not a undesirable factor to me.

• Dragon

Huh?

You want me to snap the back of something?

Yes.

Oh look! There's a butterfly!

• Tigger

Every nanon second of every day.

• yes, everyday of my life

• omg, yes

No, it doesn't dominate me but I let it go.