Be Safe by the Cribs, I just wanted to know what the meaning of this song is, if any.

I heard this song on the movie Never Back Down, and ever since then I cannot stop listening to it. I just wanted to know a little more about it, or even the artist.

Favorite Answer

I love The Cribs! They're an amazing band, and Be Safe is my favorite song by them, all because of it's lyrics. I'm not quite sure what it means. But I think it can be interpreted any way that you see it. Or maybe it's not supposed to be interpreted.

But I guess the way I see it, is that they're saying the world is too superficial. No one takes time to slow down and notice things that are truly amazing, because they're all busy worrying about stupid things that don't really matter when it all comes down to it. It's just a great song, and even if you don't understand what it means, you sort of relate to it anyway, right?

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): safe cribs wanted meaning song any: https://tr.im/znl0Q
  • osbon

The Cribs Lyrics