How do i stay hard with a condom on?

I tried having sex for the first time last night but i couldn't say hard. She put on the condom for me and i got soft, she even tickeled the hell out of my balls and then she licked my ear. I know nothing is wrong with me because she can get me hard just by kissing me and i can stay like that for the entire night. When i did eventually get it hard, i went inside but it quickly got soft again, is there a type of condom i should use that would help because I felt really bad that i couldnt pleasure her because i got her so wet and horney, and this also makes me feel impotent as a man.

Favorite Answer

Well I guess you're never having vaginal intercourse outside the bonds of monogamous holy matrimony then.

I think the problem is psychological. They can desensitize you during sex but I have always read that that makes a guy last longer. Don't know why they would make you soft. Maybe it's not the condom bothering you, maybe you have fears related to the sex act itself.

Do not ever not wear a condom. Those other people telling you to slide it in raw are giving very very bad advice. She could get pregnant even if on the pill. You have to double up birth control to really have any protection. You also want to avoid catching or spreading STD's.

Having Her Put It On Is Good, Try A Different Type, Like I Know Trogen Has Ultra Ribbed ANd Shared Pleasure And Maybe Just Thinking That WIll Make You Stay Hard. Just Think Of Whats Going To Happen And That Should Keep You Hard. =)

When I tried a condom on it took a lot for me to get hard again after so I don't know. I was 14. Now 15 and havent tried it

Try going to your nearest adult store if you are old enough and buy cock rings, Those seem to always make my husband harder then he normally is and they also fill great when using on the women. Or just try relaxing your mind dont think about anything just you and your partner at the time and that should also work. if that doesnt try using some ky gel or something on the sort. Good luck

since it was your first time,.. maybe you were a tiny bit nervous or maybe you kept thinking if she really wanted to go all the way... things like these can give your mind and body second thoughts.. i think you were just a but nervous.. thats all, im pretty sure the condom has nothing to do with it.

don't feel bad.

I think you just need more practice. or try like jacking off with a condom on. thats what my ex did.

Dont listen to cm.burke! Taking viagra if youre young and you dont have serious ED problems can be very dangerous.

first off, WoW! very bold man. i commend you. any way. try viagra or one that is eather tighter or looser. if its to tight the blood leaves your dick and thats why you get soft. good luck buddy.

try pleasures ultra sensitives or another brand of ultra sensitives.

that might work.

well since it was your first time, its okay, doesnt really matter cus guys get that sometimes..idkkk you were prolly nervous