W do women love to argue, so much...lol?

I think its because they are really passionate creatures.....yeah, thats it...must be, right?...

Update:

(Why).....see im so flustered I cant even spell, geesh!

Update 2:

Update 3:

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I wouldn't call it "arguing" my dear...you see we are being controlled by so many hormones, is not even funny. Learn when to avoid us, and we'll get along just fine*wink wink* We just want what's best for you, that's all ;)

By the way, loads of hugs love!

• 1 decade ago

Because men give us so much open material to work with :P

Whatta mean arguing? Huh? Whatta mean? Come on! Answer me! Are you ignoring me? Huh? Are you? Do you need me to help you spell? Huh? Well, do you? Answer me! Are you still ingnoring me? Well? Am I arguing by myself? Am I?

LOL! LOL! LOL!

Source(s): Gotta have a sense of humor about yourself!
  • 1 decade ago

I am a woman and I HATE TO FIGHT. My brother LOVES to fight so I never talk to him. Last time I saw him he had a fit and threw water at my one yr old and me . I plan on not ever seeing him again unless it is at a funeral . He is crazy huh

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Haha, I have no idea. I guess it's our way of making a point. I try not to argue too much though :P

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because they're "so misunderstood". Actually that's just half who feel that way...the rest are just....

Let's just say no matter what...we're never happy, probably cause nothing turns out the way we expected it would.

• 1 decade ago

Nature...watch the lions on the discovery channel...it will make sense then.

• 1 decade ago

Cause, Boys are dogs and we have to show them that. And besides they cant hit girls right? Omg Girl Power

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I sure don't. (love to argue)

i pretty much accept other people's opinions, the bad they've done.

whatever.

• 1 decade ago

Its not only women, men and women both like to argue.

its human nature.

I love to argue.

Even if I know I'm not right, it's just fun.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because it's just so much fun!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.