how to be prettier???

i never get called pretty i always get called fat but im not what i ways to be prettier?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In order for others to think of you as beautiful you have to first see your self that way. If you love your self it doesn't matter what others say. You seem to have low self esteem. You need to have confidence. Look at the people who are called pretty or beautiful many of them are far from it but the do not lack confidence. If you think you are fat everone will think so too. Start exercising. Join a dance group with friends or people who have that same interest as you do. Stop hanging out with toxic people they are just there to make you feel bad about your self so they can feel better about themselves,

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't let them bring you down, self confidence makes your sexier too. Inside first, outside later. Now on the outside, just do some makeup if you'd like too. Or a different hair style. Then read fashion magazines to get clothing tips.

Good luck ;]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Heres a option go jump in a tub of makeup so that some shallow person can say your pretty. There ya go sports fan

• myview
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Believe it or not it starts with you. If you feel confident then it shows on the outside.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

have confidence. if you think you are the shi+ , other people will think you;re the shi+ too

sounds weird but try it, its the truth

people are strange like that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.